Lately, we have been doing a ton of SEO projects where we create keyword focused pages that rank on the first page of Google. If your page is on page 2 its basically invisible so you want to figure out what are your most important keywords for your business and try to create a laser focused page on that keyword and try to get that page to rank well on Google.
We have done over 200 SEO sites and pages now for our clients but here is a small sampling for you now that shows you some of our # 1 rankings on Google.
- “selinsgrove mattresses” for Sleep World
- “williamsport heating oil” for Mid-Penn Energy
- “lewisburg accountant” for Jeremy St. Clair CPA
- “williamsport heating contractor” for Eco Air
- “williamsport engineering” for Mid-Penn Engineering
- “lewisburg solar” for Brian’s Heating & Electrical
- “selinsgrove heating oil” for Affordable Fuels
- “mifflinburg apartment rentals” for Bowen Agency
- “molded brick” for Watsontown Brick
- “pa gas field service” for Minuteman Environmental Services
- “allentown small business accounting” for Molinari Oswald CPA
- “lewisburg office space” for Brynwood Rentals
- “sunbury insurance agency” for Sholley Agency
Check out the graphic below. It shows you click distribution for Google searches. About 56% of the people doing a keyword search on Google will click on the 1st result. In position # 10 you’ll see that only about 2% of people click on that result. So you can just imagine how few clicks you can hope to get if your page is on page 2 or after. Ideally, you want to get your pages in one of the top 3 spots on the first page of Google, those positions get the lion’s share of clicks.